Thursday, August 2, 2012

Who new there was a Zoo?!

I recently discovered that there is a zoo just a few miles outside of Las Vegas in the city of Moapa! The zoo is called Roos-N-More Zoo. Not a significantly stunning or large zoo, but I must say it was pretty cool to be able to hang with some camels, monkeys, kangaroos, and tigers just a few minutes from from Vegas! The best part about the zoo is that guests, with the lead of a zoo keeper, are allowed inside the animal enclosures where you can stand eye to eye next to some really cool critters. Here's a picture of me with a cute little jungle kitty! I just may have to come back next time with my sketch pad so I can sit down and draw some of the slower moving animals! You can visit their website at http://roosnmore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment